My Honey Buuuny!
Sooo...you're pretty bummed out right now due to you being human and forgetting something. Honey, you know you're only perfect to me not to the whole world. =p But anywaize...i guess...this will be my attempt to make you smile, even though you probably won't read this because you don't have time.
Well first off, as much as this seems not so "romantic", I just wanted to write you this to tell you how i feel [as if you dont know] about the relationship we have. I am SO BLESSED to have met you and for you to come into my life. There are few people that I have met that I can honestly say have changed my life for the better and you are probably one of the three. I know that you were bummed out when i said i was in love with two people and I guess I'll take the time now to clarify that [not make excuses]
Like I've said numerous times, I was stupid and nieve and immature. I was in a vulnerable state of being in a new place with a new situations being thrown at me constantly, and I guess Dom was my "home" during that time. I said I was in love with him because i was confused. I thought that being comfortable with someone was being in love. And yes, i was comfortable with him...but [i can say this being totally honest] he's never given me butterflies the way you have, he's never given me "that feeling" that you give me...that i've looked for in every guy after you. Now i wanna put everything out there, but i dont' wanna come off too desperate. But yeaaaaah. I loved dom, I will say that. But i wasn't IN love with him...With him, life was harder. Only thing I really got out of is was a social life. lol. And not gonna lie, it was hard to let go of that...I can honestly say that I've changed quite a bit since I've broken up with him and started talking to you again. Not even like TALKING talking, just becoming friends again like before made me realize what I had let go, or what let me go anywaise. During the most recent relationship with dom, we were arguing quite a bit. And me being me, I kept making excuses for his behavior and him being a good manipulator, I feel or the tricks. But I didn't understand why we constantly fought, while the whole time HE knew...he stated in the most perfect way possible and that was that "he wasn't perfect, he isn't you [dan]." After we broke up the first time, i was unconsciously looking for you in every guy I dated after you without even knowing. I wanted you ever since I met yooou.....MY GOD i sound crazy. But it's true honey. And i know my words are nothing really, but I WILL show you that this is all coming from my heart and that you are all I want. I WILL wait for you when you leave for your career, I will wait for you even if you don't want me anymore, I will wait for you when you need a mental day off...honey just give me time to prove all of this to you. I will do anything. I guess it's true when they say you never know what you go till it's gone...well all along i knew you were perfect, but drifiting apart from you made it that much more clear. I don't want the time and memories we have together to end. Us taking things slow is the best way to go. I adore you in every way possible...I love the fact that you can stay at home and just play video games for hours, I love the way you hold me, I love the way you talk about your job both the times you hate and love it, I love how we could talk about history, I love how I can say stupid things to you and you reinforce it with an even more ridculous comment, I love everything about yooooou!!! All I ask is for you to give me time, and i have faith that you will too see my efforts and that you will in turn give me the happiness that you always have.
cheer up my lito chocobo...You've got me. [i know, i'm not worth 600 bucks. =p]
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment