
And I never thought I'd become one of those twi-tards, but yuup, I am.
New Moon just came out and I went to the midnight showing. Loved it! I liked it so much better than the first one. It was less of such cheesiness, more comedy in it and of course Taylor Lautner was so easy on the eyes haha. Too bad he's only 17!
I'm Team Edward all the way, but I feel bad for Jacob. I read the books so I know what happens but in this movie, I felt so bad for him. But I'm so excited for the next one to come out, Eclipse in June 2010. Hella soon! Suppose to be a lot more action and what not. David Slade, who directed 30 days of night and Hard Candy, is the director for Eclipse so I'm ready to be visually stimulated haha. Checked out the cast for Eclipse, no one I know of, but they all have good looks. But yeaaah, the Twilight phenomenon has bitten me. haha, get it? Lol. And yeah, I needed to update this shiz.


No comments:
Post a Comment