They say distance makes a heart grow fonder. And i must say, i agree.
He called me today! =] yeeeee. I'm so in love with him.
Seriously, no other person has ever made me feel the way that he does. oooo...it's amazing!
I have the mushy gooshy feeling with him. It's surreal, it's crazy. Granted, he does piss me off hella, lol, but at least he's himself with me. And overall he's just an amazing person. I'm so BLESSED and grateful for him, I can't even express that enough. I can honestly say that I'm myself with him. I don't have to act to impress him, he's natrually impressed and in love with me, for who i truly am. And i love how he never makes me bored. lol. He always has me on my toes. And he's so fun to be around. Never a dull moment, i swear, and i love it! =]
I feel like a little kid. I feel like I sound so stupid too. lol. But i don't care. I know I haven't had a good relationship record and people may look down on me for it. But in the end, i don't care what others think, cause they have never been in my shoes and they don't know how i feel. And really, all that matters is my own happiness and imma do what makes me happy. And all I know right now, is that being with him and knowing that he loves me too, is my ultimate happiness.
BUT IN OTHER NEWS:
Tranformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. 6.29.09 teaser trailer
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment