And so today, I drove...3 hours in total, just to see that boy.
And, i was pleasently rewarded with his cute, unexpected cuteness. =] lol.
Honestly, i don't NEED anything materialistic. But knowing that he went out of his way to go out and buy something for me makes me feel good. It let's me know that he's thinking of me and ways that might make me smile. Yes, indeed, my boyfriend is an asshole BUT, he's MY asshole. Who has those cute moments that surpass his assholeness. lol. Man o man. I'm currently a little bit more then content.
I dread that he has to go leave for his career soon. But i'm excited for him, he's anxious to go. So i'll be at home to support him and for him to come home to. I'm so proud of him. I really am. Thank you Lord for sending him into my life. yeeee beezy's =]
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment