I love going to the library and watching people jammin out with their headphones while on the computer. Makes me smile. =] They look so stupid. =p
Been in the library for bout three hours. And i still feel like I haven't gotten anything done! gahh i hate that. School is such a time killer, it's ridiculous. But hard work pays off in the end.
Picked up two books today: Ulysses and He's Just Not That Into You. And am in the process of finishing Nights in Rodanthe. Just cause I felt like reading all of these. Where imma find time to read them all, I have no idea. lol. But i'll try. I think I need to start reading more. Keep my mind in a good condition ya dig.
Later on I got rehersal for freakin MLK celebration. Why oh why do I let myself get dragged into these commitments just to keep mother happy. gahhhh....such a pain mang.
Anywaise. This is yet another pointless rambiling blog of mine. Tryin to kill time while at the same time take a mental break.
I miss my boyfriend.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment