yee!
I just bought new pens. It's bad how happy i get when i buy or get new pens! I dunno why, but it always makes me happy. lol.
So started off my day today with a double tall White Chocolate Mocha provided by the Barnes & Nobles Cafe that proudly brews Starbucks drinks. My day started off kinda slow. Headed to school after chillin there for bout an hour. Got to school, studied in the library for bout three hours before I had to go take my Chem Final, which I felt ok about actually. so yee for that. Glad that's over and done with! Annnndd...then headed to jack in the box. =], smoked to relieve some stress, paranoid cause now i hella stink and bout am waiting for classmates of mine to get here so that we could cheat off eachother. =] haha.
No but, this week's been goin by pretty damn fast. Which is pretty nice actually. I barely have anytime to sit and think bout how much I miss my bestfriend. He's training right now and is currently not in WA state. And how I miss him so. I dunno why, but a sudden burst of appreciation came over me for him the past couple of days. I'm so proud of him. He inspires me to become a better person and to be ambitious. In other words, he's AMAZING! [even if he is a complete ass most of the time] Seriously though, he is amazing though. Be jealous bitches. =]
Anywaise, I feel like I haven't written in hre for a while so here I am. Rambling on bout nothin really that matters. But then again, don't I always do that. Holy crap, I feel like shit now. Yup. SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU! it's freakin disgusting kids. DONT DO IT! Ok.
Btw.
I LOVE MY FAMILY! =]
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment