Wednesday, November 5, 2008

monkey balls

Been feelin down in the dumps latley.
Motivation is lacking when I need it the most.
I have no reason to feel down. None at all. I guess my pessimism is getting the best of me now a days. I need to get up on my homework and shiet so i could live my American Dream. But i dunno why, ever since i seen daddy, been in a rutt. I have my best friend here too for my support and for that daily dose of laughter with his lame jokes. No problem there. Mother is chill, at least more then I would expect her to be now a days. I have no idea what's wrong with me.

I gotta shake it off as MC says. In a different sense of course. Gotta get some sunshine or something and get my happy neurotransmitters workin again. A walk would be comforting too. I guess I've been scared too lately. As much as I've been trying to convince myself I'm not attached as much as I really am, I'm attached on so many different levels. And it's CRAZY! Cuase I wasn't expecting anything to go down the way it has. But it has gone down, and I got what i've always wanted back but I'm tryin to not let my guard down so much, cause shiet, trust is so hard for me to give to someone now a days. I'm waiting for my version 2.5 to come around to it's full upgrade and let it's guard down at least a little. But I do see it chippin away, sloowly, but surely. I guess I just gotta have as much faith as he had in me, even when I was with another dude. [thanks btw]

Siiiiggggh...ranger the fuck up Shannon!
[and get your shit done]

No comments: