Sunday, October 12, 2008

Us Against The World


This would be my version of perfection.
Now...I know that a lot of people will talk because of the decisions I've made over the past year and may think that I'm totally contradicting what i've said. and maybe i am. Maybe I am contradicting what i've SAID. But my actions that I've made in the past year have contradicted what i've actually felt.
For once in my life, I've stopped making excuses, i've stopped lieing to myself, i've stopped feeding myself bullshit and started to realize what really is. I'm finally doing something for myself for once in my life.

No other person in this world has ever made me feel the way that he has. Those unbelievable amounts of butterflies, and that other feeling that's sooo indiscribable and i long for ever since I felt it with him. And as much as I've searched and searched, and thinking that I found it in someone else...i feel it again with him and I realize that NO ONE can compare. No one can make me feel the way that he does. I can literally talk to him about ANYTHING, people say that about their significant others, but fo'real...i can talk to him about anything, Never have i ever had a full fledge conversation about history with anybody else, and just the most randomest things, even the "bad" things. He's real, he's ambitious, he's my motivation, he's my party partner, he's what drives me to make me better. I picked up the piano for him. I'm tryin to extend my vocabulary for him to impress him. He makes me smarter and reinfources me. My mom loves him, and so does our dog. lol. My goooodness. i could go on and on and on about him.

So I guess what i'm tryin to say is that, I dont give a fuck about anybody's opinion. I'm sayin this in advance, cause I know people talk. I will never find anyone like him again, and this time, I'm going to play the cards right, for once. As long as I have my best friend [an actual best friend who gets every aspect of me in every way possible], family and sisters, then I'm good for the rest of my life.

No comments: