Friday, September 5, 2008

DREAM

[this was a another crazy dream]

Me and my mom were driving through a cemetary and there were people on the sidewalk and i was being me n talkin shit and being a bitch. Then all of a sudden i see this purple thing and i freak out, it was like a purple light and then it turned into a black shadow that sort of looked like a man. And i was like "Mom drive faster!" and sayin what is that what is that. so we drove to this one place with lots of people and we parked and then me and my mom started to run. And i was like, mom we should pray. We prayed, i asked for forgiveness because I was being a bitch to people i don't know. Then all of a sudden a group of maybe four people came running toward us yelling at us to run. And I saw the purple thing in the sky again. But it turned into a sign for like Ikea or somthin like it was trying to disguise itself. But I was like let's pray. So we did and me and my mom left the group of people. We were walking back toward our car and then I saw the purple thing behind me again just following me. Then I looked at my mom telling her I was really scared and she looked at me telling me that I had a blue aoura around me and that it wasn't good. Then we see a father and I asked him to help me. He was in the middle of doing another thing to another person but i asked if he could help me and so he did. He said somthing like you have the holy spirit within you and you need to have God's spirit within me because it's slowly diminishing [somthin like that] and he layed me down and did somthing to me while i was grasping onto like four rosaries. Then all of a sudden I fell back. And the blue aoura was gone and i no longer saw the purple thing. I hugged him and thanked him and I cried to my mom. And theeeen...my phone started to vibrate.

*i do this for my own personal benefit in keeping track of my dreams

No comments: