The past couple weeks have slowed down significantly me in terms of lifestyle. In other words, no distractions have stopped me from thinking. And in the short amount of time that seemed like eternity, i still have yet to come to a conclustion on why my last relationship didn't work out and won't work out.
I now realize that there's a reason why all the things that happened, happened. And I'm done with that chapter. But I still constnatly wonder why things ended. I use to always believe that as long as two people love each other with a little effort, a relationship will work out. I loved him and i believed he loved me. I gave so much of myself to him and our time together was fun. So why didn't it work out? Was it cause he didn't love me? Was it cause I didn't love him? Was i not good enough? I dunno. What makes a relationship work?
I guess, I'll start a 'con' list for our relationship that i've gone back and forth with for too long:
-He flirts too much, the effect of feeling special when he did wore off quickly
-He's a good lier
-He's good at hiding stuff
-He's TOO popular
-he goes with the flow a little too much
-his lifestyle dont fit my future plans
-mommy n daddy dont really like him
- i was big on mushy gooshy corny stuff, he wasn't
'pro'
-he was willing to work things out dispite my stupid comments or accusations
-a really caring person [even if it wasnt toward just me]
-i loved him
Ok, so I wasn't planning on making a 'pro' list, but i thought i'd add it in there so that the fact that i was with him isn't so obsolete. But what makes a relationship work? There will always be rain in a relationship, but i guess what counts is what you do after the fact. What you do to make it right?? i mean...right?
I only know one thing that makes a relationship fun. It's an equal mutual attraction toward eachother. If one's more 'in love' with the other, they may appear clingy and if the other dosen't show the same kind of affection then the other feels like they're not gettin attention. When there is an EQUAL mutual attraction where both show the same kind of affection and the same amount, then there's a step toward a good relationship. At least in my opinion, derived from experience of course.
...to be continued...
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment